FLIGHTS TO BURNING MAN 2015!!!
Black Rock Air is ready to meet your travel needs from the Bay Area, Los Angeles, or Reno to Black Rock City Nonstop!
WE have charter flights available from the following airports directly to Black Rock City for 2015.
RENO RNO Reno International Airport
San Francisco/ Silicon Valley KSQL San Carlos Airport
Los Angeles/ Hollywood LAX Los Angeles International Airport Charter Terminal
We are a travel agency that coordinates charter flights between aircraft charter companies and customers.
PLAYA FLIGHT PACKAGES Packages Include:
From Reno International Airport
- FREE Black Rock Air Shuttle from Main terminal to local stores and Charter Terminal when flying into Reno International Airport: Free shuttle stops at Costco, Walmart, and Melting pot Costume store when transferring from the Main Terminal to the Charter Terminal at Reno International Airport. Please check with us for running times.
- Access to the air-conditioned Charter terminal and waiting area at RENO international Airport.
- Flight to the Playa from Reno with shuttle from the main terminal at Reno International Airport. Our comfortable and well-equipped aircraft will then transport you over beautiful desert scenes into the majestic beauty of Pyramid Lake, and the Playa. The views are stunning and a once in a lifetime opportunity to experience the desert and see Pyramid lake from above.
From San Francisco Airport (San Carlos)
- The San Carlos terminal will have a temporary boutique area set up in the pilots shop to assist you in getting last minute supplies.You will be able to order and pay for things like Playa Bikes and water and have them waiting for you when you land at Black Rock City airport.
- A Black Rock Air representative will assist you at the San Carlos Airport boutique.
From Los Angeles International Airport
- A Black Rock Air representative will meet you at the General Aviation Arrival.
Rates as of Jan 1, 2015:
Average Flight time 35 minutes.
$400 one-way, $675 round-trip
San Francisco Airport to Black Rock City
Average flight time 1 hour 30 minutes
$750 One way, $1200 RT
Los Angeles (LAX) Airport to Black Rock City
Average flight time 2 hours 30 minutes.
$1150 One way,$1800 RT
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE ADVANCE PURCHASE DISCOUNT OF 20% before March 15, 2015, and 10% before July 1, 2015.
Call us today! 702-727-4866 or email email@example.com
Change fee is $100 up till August 15th and $200 after Aug 15th
All Flight reservations are Non Cancelable, Non Refundable.
Cancelled Flights due to weather are non refundable but funds may be credited towards a future flight up to 1 year from the original departure date.
Burning Man charges an additional $40 cash per person for folks arriving by air. That fee must be paid directly to the ticket agent when you arrive at Burning Man. You are able to pick up will call tickets at the Burning Man airport customs. Black Rock air has contracts with an FAA certified part 135 commercial air charter company for flights in and out of Black Rock City.
I know, I know…. Hard to believe that anyone would want to leave Burning Man once you’re there. However, if you are one of those folks that would have to pass on the event due to a conflict. Please consider our convenient commuter package!! 3 Round trips for the price of 2!! That’s just $183 per flight!
Hotsprings Afternoon Vacation
We all know it gets pretty hot and dusty at Burning Man, and when your friends are just about to go nuts with all that playa dust caked in their hair, wouldn’t it be nice to surprise them with an afternoon at a Hot Spring?