FLIGHTS TO BURNING MAN 2015!!!
Black Rock Air, partnered with Alpine Aviation, is ready to meet your travel needs from the Bay Area, or Reno to Black Rock City Nonstop!
WE have charter flights available from the following airports directly to Black Rock City for 2015.
RENO RNO Reno International Charter Airport
San Francisco/ Silicon Valley KSQL San Carlos Airport
We are a travel agency that coordinates charter flights between aircraft charter companies and customers.
PLAYA FLIGHT PACKAGES Packages Include:
From Reno International Airport
- FREE Black Rock Air Shuttle from Main terminal to local stores and Charter Terminal when flying into Reno International Airport: Free shuttle stops at Costco, Walmart, and Melting pot Costume store when transferring from the Main Terminal to the Charter Terminal at Reno International Airport. Please check with us for running times.
- Access to the air-conditioned Charter terminal and waiting area at RENO international Airport.
- Flight to the Playa from Reno with shuttle from the main terminal at Reno International Airport. Our comfortable and well-equipped aircraft will then transport you over beautiful desert scenes into the majestic beauty of Pyramid Lake, and the Playa. The views are stunning and a once in a lifetime opportunity to experience the desert and see Pyramid lake from above.
From San Francisco Airport (San Carlos)
- The San Carlos terminal will have a temporary boutique area set up in the pilots shop to assist you in getting last minute supplies.You will be able to order and pay for things like Playa Bikes and water and have them waiting for you when you land at Black Rock City airport.
- A Black Rock Air representative will assist you at the San Carlos Airport boutique.
- A Black Rock Air representative will meet you at the General Aviation Arrival.
Rates as of Jan 1, 2015:
Average Flight time 35 minutes.
Now through May 31st
$300 one way
$500 round trip
June 1st-June 31st
$350 one way
$600 round trip
July 1st – Event Date
$400 one way
$675 round trip
San Francisco Charter Airport to Black Rock City
Average flight time 1 hour 30 minutes
$800 one way
$1500 round trip
Call us today! 702-727-4866 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Change fee is $100 up till August 15th and $200 after Aug 15th
All Flight reservations are Non Cancelable, Non Refundable.
Cancelled Flights due to weather are non refundable but funds may be credited towards a future flight up to 1 year from the original departure date.
Last Year Burning Man charged an additional $40 cash landing fee per person. This year’s rate has not been released. That fee must be paid directly to the ticket agent when you arrive at Burning Man. You are able to pick up will call tickets at the Burning Man airport customs. Black Rock air has contracts with an FAA certified part 135 commercial air charter company for flights in and out of Black Rock City.
I know, hard to believe anyone would want to leave the playa once they’ve arrived. However, if you have a conflicting commitment or you need some time in the middle of the week to regroup, consider our convenient commuter package! Three roundtrips for the price of 2! Please email us to get more details.
Hotsprings Afternoon Vacation
We all know it gets pretty hot and dusty in the desert, when it feels like you might lose your mind with all that dust caked on, wouldn’t it be nice to have an afternoon at the nearby hot springs? Please email for more information.